Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The official 'Alfas at the Glen 2010' group photograph is now available. 55 Alfa Romeo race cars and their owners gathered at Watkins Glen, September 10-12, to celebrate the marque's 100th anniversary. A 12 x 18-inch archival-quality custom print is available for a limited time at the price of $40/ea plus S&H. The image can be ordered with drivers or without drivers. Interested parties should send a note to [email protected].

Thank you!

--Edd

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keith,

I'm glad to hear you are so pleased with the prints you ordered. Epson claims their UltraChrome inks will last 200 years w/o fading, so I trust you will enjoy the photos for some time to come! : )

BTW, I have written an article on U-2 Trans-Am which is scheduled to appear in the May, 2011 issue of Classic Motorsports magazine. The piece is 8-pages long and includes some great Pete Lyons B&W photos in addition to those which I shot at the 2010 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion. There's a nice 1/2-page sidebar featuring Roman Tucker and his ex-Midgley GTA. I think you will enjoy it.

--Edd

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reply to ammaar555

Hi, ammaar555!

Thanks for your interest in the AATG 2010 group photo. If you would like to order an 8x12 or 12x18 print, please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Edd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts