Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The official 'Alfas at the Glen 2010' group photograph is now available. 55 Alfa Romeo race cars and their owners gathered at Watkins Glen, September 10-12, to celebrate the marque's 100th anniversary. A 12 x 18-inch archival-quality custom print is available for a limited time at the price of $40/ea plus S&H. The image can be ordered with drivers or without drivers. Interested parties should send a note to [email protected].

Thank you!

--Edd

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
Alfas at the Glen

Hi all,
I'm bumping this up. Hopefully Edd has gotten some orders for this great shot. I've got 2 copies coming. It will be just in time for a Christmas gift for your favorite Alfa owner.
And NO, I'm not getting a cut!!! I just feel that we should support the people who spend so much of their time promoting the marque!!!
KG

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
816 Posts
Edd and other watchers,
The prints of the 2010 Watkins Glen photo arrived safely. They are absolutely perfect!!!! They are better than the computer image. I'm going to have them framed this week.
Keith

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keith,

I'm glad to hear you are so pleased with the prints you ordered. Epson claims their UltraChrome inks will last 200 years w/o fading, so I trust you will enjoy the photos for some time to come! : )

BTW, I have written an article on U-2 Trans-Am which is scheduled to appear in the May, 2011 issue of Classic Motorsports magazine. The piece is 8-pages long and includes some great Pete Lyons B&W photos in addition to those which I shot at the 2010 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion. There's a nice 1/2-page sidebar featuring Roman Tucker and his ex-Midgley GTA. I think you will enjoy it.

--Edd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts