Alfas at Monza last weekend

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  mezzeta 
#1 ·
Alfas at Monza last weekend

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Cool Alfas! Thanks for the pictures!
What a nice clean easy to work in setup.
Course I would miss lying in the dirt to work on cars. I seem to always end up on the ground under a vehicle. Even took my truck to my son Dave's shop. Two lifts, six bays and they tell me to work outside on the ground. Come back home and don't even have a garage. Matter of fact the Chevy dealer just got his first lift last week.
oh well as long as I have my Alfa who cares.
MrC

#9 ·
awesome pictures. i sure wish that many gta's would show up to events out here. all the one's in los angeles haven't run in over a year! what's the deal? i know if i had one, it'd be on the track every opportunity. glad to see the european's are using the cars for what they were built to do.

#10 ·
It is my opinion that we Americans think of the $ to fix first and racing second. The Italians at this race push these as hard as they were pushed in the '60's. To see a Ferrari GTO sideways in the grass at 200 Km is scary and also a treat. The Maseratti pictured below was driven so hard it was bizzare but great.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.