Alfa Romeo Forums banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dear Jeffs(?),
The ongoing environmental disaster In Australia is frightening. Just watched your video. Jeff not sure the BB is aware of your day job as a firefighter and also your proximity to this nightmare so taking the opportunity to bump this all the way from dark and wet Belgium. Please keep safe.
François
Huge respect x2 Jeff

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Thanks guys. I do try to keep the channel light as it is always nice to be able to have a bit of an escape from the continuing stream of politics and disasters that dominate the news, but in this case I had so many people reaching out to me, I thought it needed to be addressed.
We will keep doing what we can, and some of the best things we can do is to keep busy when that is all that can be done.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Many of you have seen a lot of my garage in my videos, but in this video I give you a full tour, and you may even get some hints about upcoming videos.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I've been thinking of the filler neck idea like that for mine with the stock tank. I'm getting tired of bending over holding the fuel nozzle so low at the gas station. Thanks for those ideas. I didn't realize that the surface wasn't so flat and it needs to be planned out pretty well.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
I've been thinking of the filler neck idea like that for mine with the stock tank. I'm getting tired of bending over holding the fuel nozzle so low at the gas station. Thanks for those ideas. I didn't realize that the surface wasn't so flat and it needs to be planned out pretty well.
It looks like the most common spot for the filler to be fitted and I have seen a bunch of different versions. Alfaholics did one with the exact same filler I think, but they recessed it. I just wanted to avoid making a rust area.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Now that the holiday season is finally behind us, I am getting stuck back into the Alfarrari. This week I sort out the boot floor and finish mounting the fuel cell.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts