Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BFG Traction Touring T/A 195-65-15 H-Rated - USA brand name now owned by Michelin and Made in Romania.

Since I couldn't sell my spiffed up 164B/L alloys on ebay for a decent price after they were all cleaned up and painted last spring and I didn't have time or patience with the oppressive summer heat to spiff up another set of 164S spare wheels or make pretty my set of Zender 5-spokes, I decided to go with the retro bone stock look with just a touch of color with my Alfa logo center caps.

I kind of like to stock look again with the classic white and gray color scheme of car.

Threw in a couple shots of S wheels I was running on my Alfalfa Originale and the Zenders I plan to go with whenever I cherry them out and get some V-rated rubber (fall or winter project).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
26,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I just got it... Alf Alfa, that's funny. :D
Charles
My wife and daughter came up with that handle many years ago. Guess they watched an old episode of Spanky and our Gang.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I think that TaeJin (sp?) on the west coast was selling the center caps for a little while, too. I think he brought some back from a Euro trip. Sometimes they can be seen on ebay, and I believe that Jason has had some in stock. They are nice. I purchased two sets, one for my wife and one for my son a couple of years ago, and they've held up nicely. Ask Jason whether he has any in stock.

·
Registered
503 Posts
They make great stocking stuffers too!

Steve, is that your kitchen or a really nice workroom with the S wheels stacked up?

If kitchen, you must be single...

·
Premium Member
26,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not single and not kitchen, actually is laundry room which is almost a mirror image of kitchen layout of The Alfa hideout house we are remodeling. It is location of my "day job". Alfa parts in almost every room in the place. It will be hard to find a place for all of that stuff when we actually move in.

·
Registered
83 Posts
great

oh great i really like the look i found them i am going to order a set. I also need to find a rear trunk emblem mine is faded and chipped found a new front one already.

·
Premium Member
26,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Rear emblem 60509879 item 1 is part of trunk lock set on flip up door so has pivot pin on base of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
DiFatta sold me one a while back. They (and Jason and Vicks and others) probably still have some. They're beautiful and not grossly expensive, but aren't free.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I think they are about $55 from DiFatta. Or they were about 2 years ago!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I just had the Kumho Ecsta KH11s installed before I tore into my interior work so I am just now driving on them. They are sweet! The grip is excellent, the smoothness on the road is incredible, and the ride is quiet. No regrets here. :D I especially like the cornering abilities of these tires, even in the stock size.
Charles

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts