Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have a set of four 15 x 7 GTA style Veloce wheels from Alfaholics, they are a 35 offset to fit a lower arch car. I bought these a little while ago when I was restoring my car; I had tires mounted on them and put them on and off the car a number of times. However, I ended up changing direction on the wheels prior to finishing my build, so these have actually never been driven on. They are in excellent condition with just a few marks where lug nuts were installed and some small marks on the back side from where tires were mounted and removed.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay, near Berkeley) and would strongly prefer to sell to somebody who can pick them up so I don't need to worry about boxing and shipping them. I'm looking for $700. As a comparison point, current price for a new set via Alfaholics with today's exchange rate is just shy of $900, so probably figure about $1,000 including shipping and such.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber
Wheel Automotive tire Light Product Alloy wheel
Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle part Automotive design Alloy wheel
Automotive tire White Light Black Alloy wheel
Automotive tire Alloy wheel Rim Gas Bumper
Wheel Automotive tire Automotive design Hubcap Alloy wheel

Reactions: roadsterswap

·
Registered
760 Posts
Do they come with center caps and clips? I am in San Francisco and I am interested in the wheels.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Smithy. Yes, I do have those parts, I just managed to leave them at my shop so didn't have them on hand when taking the photos.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOLD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts