Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I am one of the few lurking on here on New Years Eve. My wife is working and she doesn't like it if I date around so here I am looking for post to respond to tonight.
Maybe I need to go fix a drink.馃
Happy New Year to all

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
Start a "what's the best oil for my Alfa?" thread
LOL, or which tire to use or how much pressure to put in a certain tire. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Thanks and Happy New Year

Reactions: gordonnelson

Registered
'81 Spider Veloce (US) on Webers
Well 2020 has been a terrible year for so many around the world for sure. On a positive note it's been the best year ever in my 5 years of Spider ownership. I was home Apr May Jun from work and spent every day working on my car! Sorted out tons of those little items we all have on the back burner and completed some major mods too. Over the Christmas break I rebuilt my Weber's, installed a new FPR and Facet pump as well as removed the US spec rear plate lites in favour of the bumper mounted ones. Plus I put close to 5000km on the car driving it this summer! So I look forward to 2021 and some more great driving and productive tinkering!
Happy new year one and all!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
I like oily oil and round, black tires.

I think most of us will be glad to say good-bye to 2020.
Eric, the scary part is that at midnight, 2020 turns 21 nd will be old enough to drink alcohol! :LOL:

Premium Member
Happy New Years to all. My oil is oily, my tires are black with only a faint flat patch on the bottom but my car won鈥檛 start. I don鈥檛 know what鈥檚 wrong, my neighbour told me that I tested for spark correctly. At least I get a bit of a jolt when holding a spark plug and my wife cranks the engine, she giggles at that. Good thing I got the jolt so I know I have spark according to my neighbour as my wife forgot to push the clutch in and the car lurched forward. Almost got my toe!
I have fuel cause I just put gas in it yesterday. At least my kid said they put gas in it after I said it was ok for them to go straight to the gas station and back, I even gave them twenty bucks in cash, they said there was no change. I know there is compression as when my wife was cranking I could hear a clangitty, clangitty banging so I know the engine is turning over so it must be working. I鈥檓 stumped. Please help! It鈥檚 urgent, I have a job interview tomorrow.

Push hard and live
Happy New Years to all. My oil is oily, my tires are black with only a faint flat patch on the bottom but my car won鈥檛 start. I don鈥檛 know what鈥檚 wrong, my neighbour told me that I tested for spark correctly. At least I get a bit of a jolt when holding a spark plug and my wife cranks the engine, she giggles at that. Good thing I got the jolt so I know I have spark according to my neighbour as my wife forgot to push the clutch in and the car lurched forward. Almost got my toe!
I have fuel cause I just put gas in it yesterday. At least my kid said they put gas in it after I said it was ok for them to go straight to the gas station and back, I even gave them twenty bucks in cash, they said there was no change. I know there is compression as when my wife was cranking I could hear a clangitty, clangitty banging so I know the engine is turning over so it must be working. I鈥檓 stumped. Please help! It鈥檚 urgent, I have a job interview tomorrow.
if you lived in Carson City, NV, you could drive 7 miles in your Prius to a legal brothel, and party your worries away.

Premium Member
1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
I feel like I am one of the few lurking on here on New Years Eve. My wife is working and she doesn't like it if I date around so here I am looking for post to respond to tonight.
Maybe I need to go fix a drink.馃
Happy New Year to all
The drink is a pretty good option. Happy New Year!

Premium Member
All the cars you have and you have nothing to do?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
All the cars you have and you have nothing to do?
Well, I never said that exactly. :LOL: Crappy weather and only one car in the shop right now waiting on a piece for the top from OKP
Maybe I will go down to the basement and dye some door panels

Registered
Remembering the New Years Eve's of my youth, what a blast! This year, not a blast. I was fast asleep by 10:00 even missed the fireworks or should I say the neighborhood bomb detonations!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts