Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry guy's, our server crashed (again) this afternoon for a good 6 hour's. When we first started this site, the server crashed honestly about twice a week. The reason the site crashes, is because we pay nothing for our hosting service, and "You get what you pay for".

I have this idea floating in my dome, to try and venue some product to enable us to purchase a better hosting company for AlfaBB.com.

So do you think if we made some nice clean t-shirts (trust me, they'll be one of the nicest alfa tee's out). Do you think we'd be able to move some of this stuff? Or should I just get a job?

Feedback please.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
"I'd buy that for a dollar."

Seriously, I'd purchase AlfaBB tees. May I suggest any color other than white? And how about long-sleeve tees?

Considering the hosting price the reliability is not bad at all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
check me on the list

I'd buy one, you guys have a nice website and should be able to make a nice tee. I own a few alfa tee's but all of them have crummie logo's, please make some nice and clean ones.

If it's nice, i'll buy one.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Set up a paypal account for contributions. If we like the site and want to keep it up, we can cough up $10 apiece.
If you make tees I'll buy one.

I run several commercial sites hosted on www.hostrocket.com. its 9.95/month if you sign up for 2 years. Very reliable, lots of storage and plenty of bandwidth.

·
Registered
342 Posts
If you guys are looking to get t-shirts made, i could get you a pretty cheap price. A friend of mine is in the business and with the exchange rate it would probaly work out in your favor. let me know!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
Snaidy,

How much server space do you need?

Maybe I can accomodate you on the AlfaCentro.com server. Our uptime stats are pretty impressive, we have only had 1 significant downtime incident in the last 3+ years....

Contact me off the board and we can see what might work out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts