Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of making AlfaBB.com decals. I know just about all of you would proudly sport them on your Alfa or whatever it is that you drive. Just one thing.... What colors do you guys want to see? I will be doing red and white for sure, but wanted feedback on other colors of interest. I don't want to make a bunch in a certain color and never sell them. Please reply to this.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Anthony,

Count me in! My name is Kai and I have a decal fetish.

Will they be similar to the Santo's decals? Letters with no background? That'd be cool.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Way to go Anthony.

I'll sport a couple on my GTV ( it I ever get it to the alignment shop so I can DRIVE the darn thing ! ).

Dan
67 Duetto
74 GTV ( with cool silver serpent stickers on the sides behind the front wheels )

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hi all,
just wondering if any decals were made, and if so, are they still available? I realize that quite a few months have gone by since the last post, but the idea seemed like a sound one and if it didn't happen before, maybe it could be done now. What does everyone have to say?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I will proudly display on my Ti Super here in Italy. I will be running at Cortona in April and Monza in May for sure, We need more Italians on the site,
I will trade fo my Alfa Romeo, racing and winning since 1910, bumper stickers...
Bruce

1 - 20 of 27 Posts