Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed some stats software to the backend of the BB and thought I'd share a snap shot. Looks like we have quite a few visitors from overseas. These nummbers were generated from 1.5 days of traffic. I wonder what other countries are going to come aboard as time goes on?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Mexico.....!!!

You left us Mexicans out...... I think I'm the only one, but one is one!!!

Regards,

Eliseo

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
The World!!!

It is AMAZING, how many different cultures have meet just because of Alfa Romeo!!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Digging through the archives.

Simon, can you post an updated shot of the visitor stats? With over 800 members, any way to post member stats?

I wish all users would put the location in their profile. I dig seeing where everyone is from.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Forza Italia and Go Canada!!!

its amazing to see how many non-italians appreciate this wonderful make, i always thought italians were the only ones to truly appreciate these cars since i got alot of negative vibes from other ppl but iguess the alfa virus transcends all cultures and languages.....Viva l' Alfa!!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Jørgen,

Those stats were taken prior to your (and probably BigSwede's) arrival on AlfaBB. We have so many new people from around the world. That's why I asked for an update. Sorry for the homework assignment Simon! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
what a surprise!!!

I'm really surprised to see that 541 other people from Belgium
alsoo visit this site, I thought to be the only one!
It would be nice to meet other Spider-owners by this in my own
country.
Let me know something please!
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts