Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
this message was sent from a Pocket PC. The forum looks good and can be read eas¡ly... take mind this is a 240x340 display.

Nice.

Any other experiences with the forum in other weird devices?

Best regards, Alvaro.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I tired it from a blackberry using Opera Mobile; it was reasonably easy to read, but Nextel's internet is pathetically slow.
Ric,

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but how did you do during the flood a couple of weeks ago? I've an uncle over in Port Orchard and they were fine at the house, it's on the top of a hill, but all of the roads getting out of their area were flooded. I lived on Beach Drive in Port Orchard for a couple of years in the early 80's and then in the Sunnyslope area in the mid 80's. I've been trying to move back ever since leaving in 1988.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never thought about trying it, but I will now, tonight when I get home as I left my IPAQ plugged into its charger.
Hi!
Yes, I got an HTC PocketPC, and I was bitten by curiosity to see the forum in a non usual way (big monitor....). I was surprised to see the forum is very readable and still very usable in such small device. Nice, really nice. Now we have no excuses to take a look at the forum everywhere you be.

I'll try to get a couple of screenshots....

Best regards, Alvaro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts