Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sadly, 33's and Suds aren't worth more than a few hundred dollars whatever condition they are in. Their value generally doubles if recently registered :) His asking price is, well, a tad unrealistic.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re

Hmmm I do understand what ya saying but it's registered till middle of next year plus its had all the major services done. That alone would cost abit wouldnt it plus another on rwc?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think that perhaps the really late model, restyled 1.7 injected version might be worth $4,500 at a stretch (the one with the 75/164 makeover) but anything earlier is just unwanted. You quite literally can't give them away.

·
Registered
200 Posts
The 1.7ie is a stonking little car, and to be fair to the seller, its low milage with full service history, and i wished mine looked that nice, but he is probably plumbing the top of the market. You would certainly find a well kept one cheaper.

The Series 3 1.7 is the dohc 16V version with an extra 28 odd Horse Power, and as the ultimate evolution of the Alfa boxer, I reckon will be the one to hang onto into the future.

But the 8V 1.7 is still a brilliant little car and the one on ebay looks like a good one. Mind you, if you then use it and run the K's up, its worth the same as all the others.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great thanks for the info guys maybe il hang out for abit or a 3.0v6 but they are bloody hard to find and damm pricie! They look damm nice with the kits i missed out on one which was selling for $ 1900 in victoria it had the whole sender kit and all!!!
It really looked the part.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts