Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all.

I've a friend of mine that has a lot of of Giulietta parts, many of them from the Veloce type. Among those parts we found this sump. The numbers point for a TZ sump.

The question is: this parts came from a lot of 1955 and 1956 Giuliettas Veloce lightweight, probably Conrero. As we didn't have any TZ in Portugal, may this sump be from a Conrero? What differences did the Conrero Giuliettas showed?

Thank you for your help.

·
Super Moderator
11,892 Posts
Keith is correct, You will be able to tell if it is 750 or 101 by the casting numbers. The 750 has a round hole in the front sump bottom to clear the 750 short bottom oil pump, the 101 a square and deeper hole for the longer bottomed 101 pump. It is not TZ.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the answers. Big help indeed.

·
Super Moderator
11,892 Posts
The sump you show, 750 or 101 has value with the included oil pump goose-neck pick-up. There are many BB readers that would be interested.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The sump you show, 750 or 101 has value with the included oil pump goose-neck pick-up. There are many BB readers that would be interested.
Hello Gordon, I'm doing a list with photos, ref. numbers and prices. Then I will post it. Thank you once again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts