Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back from Seattle International Raceway. Although it was raining and cold it was a blast. We had a rather surprising visit by a FRIGGIN' ENZO!!!!

Talk about jaws dropping! And yup, it ran the track.

Click below for more photos:

SIR Track Photos

My digital camera was kinda slow so some of the photos aren't that great. Especially when trying to catch an Enzo heading down the backstraight. Next time I'm bringing my OM-1 with autowinder.

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
That is a VERY beautiful race track! The scenery looks awesome. I'm used to Willow Springs kind of scenery, really sorry looking track, but fun as hell. Though if you spin, pray you don't wrap yourself around a tree.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I'm a bit disappointed in you Magista, you should've snapped more pictures! This is a big tease! Next time, please put that trigger/mouseclicker finger to use. I love track event pictures.

By that way, how did that Enzo perform on the track? Also, how did you're berlina do?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Yeah great pics Damian! And I'm with Jeff, I see tons of new Ferrari pics in Autoweek and Car&Driver. I just drool over Alfa pics, can't get enough of them.

I snooped around Damian's site and found a picture of him sporting a friendly middle finger. I woulda posted it here but I don't want to offend or get sued. :)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I would have taken more photos but I was working a turn and my camera battery was crapping out on me. Sorry, next time I'll bring my Olympus not my digicam.

That GTV in the photo with the Enzo is Wes Ingram's. Very fast.

The Enzo was cool to see in person but that black Berlina was great. It's owned buy a great guy named Hans. He's got a couple other Berlinas in his yard that I can get some parts off of. There was also a fully restored Sprint, an SS, many GTVs, GTV6s, 2 Berlinas, 1 Super, a bunch of Porches, Beemers, couple Acuras...etc.

I didn't track my car...I was just working the event. I earned some track time so I'm sure the Berlina will be hitting the track sometime.

The Enzo ate the track up like it was nothing. You could tell the guy was holding back a bit as I'm sure he didn't want to completely open it up and fly right into the woods. I only saw it on the short backstraight though. I bet on the front straight he gave it some juice.

Been snooping through my site eh? Just kidding, yeah, those are my stupid picts I was taking when I first got my digicam. You can ignore those...look at the ones from Zurich and check out the new Alfas.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Enzo

I saw that Enzo at Sears Point in March. Cool car.

I also saw a guy put an F50 GT into a cement wall at 100mph. The factory only built 3 F50GTs. Ouch. I was on the track in the same session in an F575 Maranello (you know....one of the SLOW cars on the track!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
You didn't see that car in March at Sears Point. That car was just delivered on Friday, May 2nd to it's owner, new. I have about 20 pics of that enzo at the dealership. Wanna see? Still in my camera, so I have to transfer them and resize. Gimme a couple days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts