Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, folks! As promised, here's a pic of my Alfa Tattoo on my left arm. I got it while visiting my new Aussie Alfisti friends in November 2002, while I was in Sydney.

I dare you to show me yours!

Ciao,

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
I posted a comment earlier but it seems to have disappeared. but again, NICE TAT there Alex!

Sarah.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Listen folks,

1. I know I'm not the first. You guys asked me to put a pic of my tattoo up...so I did.

2. I live and breathe Alfa grease. It has totally infused my body and my beard is strting to take on the unmistakable look of a chrome, heart-shaped grille!

3. My "wife"? Do you think I would let anything on my arm be chosen by my wife? You must be nuts! Hell, I don't even let her choose my ties!

4. Methinks you're all just jealous! :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
manly man tattoo! (thump chest here)

You tell 'em Alex! It's a manly mans tattoo not the tattoo of a girly man or chosen by a wee girly. You keep breathing that Alfa grease! And let us know how the chrome bread comes out. But that's another photo, huh?

Sarah.:D

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Alfa body hair. Hmmm. I wanna see someone (Sniady!!!) shave an Alfa grill on the back of their head! I'd pay to see that.

Yes Alex, I am jealous. Years ago, I considered getting an Alfa logo tat on my left shoulder. For driving sleeveless in my Spider. But like we discussed before, I'd have to be pretty **** drunk to have that done. Afterwards my Better Half would kill me. I could then be laid to rest with my left side up!

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmmmm...Ok, not much Alfa content there, but you know...I have a very similar Dragon on my other arm!:D

She is very pretty...is she your girlfriend, Ziko?

Ciao,

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
The pain was temporary, the look is for posterity....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts