Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to print one more round of Alfa t-shirts. They are black, 100% cotton and short sleeved. Everyone who got them last year loved them (to my knowledge).

Will get:

2 Medium
4 Large
8 XL
1 XXL

(I still have 1 XXL available)

See pictures. Quality Hanes Beefy T and the printing is done a local high-end shop.

If you want one then inbox me soon. Last time the XLs sold very quickly.

$27.00 (that includes S/H). The XXLs are a dollar more.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reply to my inbox here

Hi Guys

Thanks for the replies.

Shoot me a note through AlfaBB ... there's a private inbox messaging system you can use.

I will ship anywhere. First I will tell you what the cost is, obviously. Not sure about Australia. I have shipped to Canada before.

Ken - I have one XXL here now and can ship this weekend. Please inbox me for details. You'd have it by next week.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I would like another medium.... i'm a repeat customer but I want one to wear after I finally wear the first one out someday... Really like this shirt and wear it all time.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Design for white t-shirt

Someone asked about doing a white t-shirt for summer. I could do the other design but we came up with this design as a different option.

Can I get opinions? I'm thinking of order the black t-shirts with design above and white with this design.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Someone asked about doing a white t-shirt for summer. I could do the other design but we came up with this design as a different option.

Can I get opinions? I'm thinking of order the black t-shirts with design above and white with this design.
Looks good. I'd place a small on the upper chest or a sleeve and a large on the back. Or just a small on the upper chest only. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
222 Posts
If you do the design above on white, I'd like an XL. I have two of the black ones from last year, and just for the record, they are excellent quality and look great.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am printing the white shirts.

They will be done on Friday.

Also, the black shirts are done and I'm shipping to those who ordered this week. More available but numbers are dwindling.

Private message me here if you're interested.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I'm a bit confused - what do the new shirts look like?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.