Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spent the morning at the Hillsborough Concours D'Elegance. Surprisingly good turnout of beautiful cars seeing as they had a very muddy field to park in.

Only two Alfas there - a GTC and this very nice Giulietta SZ...star of the show for me.

-Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hillsborough Concours

It was in the town of Hillsborough - about 20 minutes south of San Francisco - right near I280, exit at Black Mountain Road.

I think it's held the 1st Sunday in May every year.

I'm guessing now but probably 200 cars - 2 Alfas, 8 Ferraris, 2 Maseratis, 2 Lambos, about 15-20 British cars, 20 German and the rest were American (they were celebrating 100 years of Ford - so there was a GT40 there)

By the way, if you live in the Bay Area and like Italian cars (goes without saying if you're reading this) then the best local show of the year by far is the All-Italian car and motorcycle show in Alameda - this year Sunday October 12.

-Richard

·
Registered
880 Posts
Thanks Richard, as far as the all Italian car and motorcycle show in Alameda i gotta check it out. But since that's in October in Augest i am going to co to Concourso Italiano then Laguna sca raceway to see some very fin, and expnsive cars racing:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts