Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its real... but two shots layered... got the camera to read the car light.. then the rear view mirror.. layered in PS... but thanks...
this is the front part.... Just got my 69 out of winter warm storage in ABQ, drove up to Santa Fe..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Wow, I'm jealous. I've only been lucky enough to drive through that beautiful part of the world in an Alfa a couple times,,,
And you get to live there !!

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,044 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
fgsavoia: Speed limits are loosely enforced in New Mexico, especially the 75 MPH speed limit on interstate I-25 between Albuquerque and Santa Fe.

Davo1954: Beautiful GTV; can't wait to see it in person!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys...
The sunsets here are great. Roads are excellent, a nice mix of long straight "David Lynch" style or twisty mtn/highdesert winding thru 3rd world tiny towns.
I know when I was down in Alfanuts country, I said the same thing with those great sweepers and county roads, the color 'green' and Spring wildflowers. Tenn. the same. PCH... nuff said, Colorado, same.... actually, most places except maybe Enid,OK and Fly, Ohio... and even there... put an Alfa in the mix and it looks good.. :)
And... 90 mph... whenever possible.. I know once I was doing 'Alfa 90mph" (might have been 80, who knows) and was passed by a smiling State Pooper mouthing 'nice car'.
thx...

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Spider Veloce in Whidbey Island, WA, USA

On base at NAS Whidbey Island in Washington State. IMG_20101006_182948.jpg

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
Alfa Serpent clad Alfisti sees Sunset Dec 2 2011

Our Alfas were parked by Fellow Alfisti John's house in Atlantic Beach, NC while we watched the sunset into the Atlantic on the east (right) USA coast.

The Crystal Coast "Emerald Isle" sets east west along the NC southern OBX.

We had our annual MAARC party weekend in the Clam digger Hotel right on the dune line so we got to watch the sun rise and sunset almost parallel to the shoreline.

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mostly a test..... but this is the 69 out for a short scoot last week to keep the fluids and tires happy...

·
Registered
207 Posts
You can't really tell the time of day, but close enough. Obviously, this was taken many moons ago as I don't live in the Bay Area anymore.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nico... resq... great shots/cars.. We get double rainbows here once in a while.. SF GoldGate is such a great setting from that side.. roads along there very fun.. don't turn immediately RIGHT....ever.. )..

Here's downtown Santa Fe mid winter, old town. we get some great late day light and the adobe buildings don't hurt...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts