Alfa Romeo Forums banner

141 - 160 of 2244 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
elite38868 said:
Is that antony's recently purchased 164S? I'd love to know what wheels those are. I want!
The car belongs to Uwe at Omega Motorsports in Los Angeles. If I rememer correctly he is a retailer for those wheels as well as other 164 performance parts like springs & swaybars, etc. That was a couple years ago... not sure if he's still selling that stuff.

·
Registered
22 Posts
bigpapajoe said:
BigJoe, we have nearly the same user name...how did that happen?!? :)

LOL Don't know, I'm not really big, are you really a papa!?
:)

I need to get a digital camera, there are alot of alfas around here.

I have had a few job offers around Ft Lauderdale area and the Ft. Myers area. I'm not sure where clearwater is, but you may be spotting another Alfa down there soon. I can't take another PA winter.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Spotted a blue 164 that was "taking a time out" along the freeway just south of Fredricksburg, Maryland last Saturday, September 17th. She was tagged like a migratory bird. Has her keeper come back to reclaim her? :confused:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I see Alfas a few times a week living in Seattle. I'm out on my bike 3-6 hours daily and I always wave at Alfa drivers and they looked suprised at first, like whats this guy on a bike doing waving at me as if a guy on a bike is out there because he has to be not because he wants to be but then they smile and usually wave back. A really nice junior z passed by me the other day. Man what a nice car! Now I was riding a few months back totally doing my own thing on a windy back road outside of town when a red Milano came up a hill towards me. I could hear it coming so I looked up but before I could acknowledge him at all the dude just flips me off for absolutely no reason! Quite the loser I must say. At least he could've flipped me off for some perceived indiscretion! Also can someone answer me this question. I'm sure its a red tape thing. If Alfa is actually shipping them to and selling cars in Mexico why aren't they bringing them here and to Canada? Is it a dealership issue?

·
Registered
520 Posts
A little mustard with that?

Coming home from taking pictures of my hardtop so I had the camera with me. Saw this one about a block from my apt. Had to go back around the block again though. Didn't want to get rear ended again.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well you raise a good question. When I was in Monterrey Mexico about a year ago I saw an Alfa dealership. At the time I remember looking at their website and it was tied to General Motors. After GM paid big money to get out of their relationship with Fiat I noticed that the Alfa Romeo link to Mexico no longer works. And while I had briefly pondered purcashing a car in Mexico and driving it back to Louisiana, I gave this idea up quickly when I realized warranty service would be impossible, well without driving it back to Mexico.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Anyone have an idea what colour code the yellow gtv has,i have a 73 that looks like it was at one time yellow and elvira is mia and i cant check my vins.

·
Registered
847 Posts
90Quad said:
Coming home from taking pictures of my hardtop so I had the camera with me. Saw this one about a block from my apt. Had to go back around the block again though. Didn't want to get rear ended again.
Where were you when you saw that GTV? In the valley theres some old lady who has like the exact same car, I see her driving all the time but never have a chance to see where shes going to offer her some cash for her ride! lol
I want to follow her but never have a chance too and dont know if that is a good idea.. One day im gonna see it on the side of the road for a For Sale sign for like 2k? heheee my wish.

·
Registered
520 Posts
HenryKrinkle said:
Where were you when you saw that GTV? In the valley theres some old lady who has like the exact same car, I see her driving all the time but never have a chance to see where shes going to offer her some cash for her ride! lol
I want to follow her but never have a chance too and dont know if that is a good idea.. One day im gonna see it on the side of the road for a For Sale sign for like 2k? heheee my wish.
Go granny go granny go granny go.

It was in Santa Monica, but across from a church so it might have been an old lady from the valley going to a wedding or something.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
HenryKrinkle said:
We fix that old lady's car. Sorry but I am first in line for that one. She's the original owner and has had my dad work on it since new. :p

141 - 160 of 2244 Posts