Alfa Romeo Forums banner

81 - 100 of 2244 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
JoeIowa said:
I am going to try to post a picture of an AlfaGTV at Laguna Seca from GT4. Hope this works. Let me know what you think. I have a bunch more of the GTV on my computer and there are a bunch of Alfas in the game that I can post here at the AlfaBB.
Joe, looks great, but this thread is for Alfa spotting while you're out of your own house/garage.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
JoeIowa said:
Well, first post, you know, you don't expect me to read all the rules, etc.

I'll hunt down the "Alfas in GT4" thread.

Ciao
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound harsh. There's just way too many threads that go so far off topic that you forget what the initial thread was about(you'll find this out as you look/contribute to posts).

BTW, Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
*cough* well....i saw about 50 spiders of various vintage, lots of gtv's, 6-10 gtv6's, 2 alfettas, probably 8-10 milanos, 2 giulia tz1's (one replica, one real), 3 montreals, a '98 spider, 3 164 LS's, a 164 Q4....and a lot more at the alfa potlatch in seattle :D
I have probably 300 pictures waiting to head on my computer :p

·
Registered
346 Posts
Alfa spotting

Spotted this beautiful 2000 roadster last year at he Shumberg palace in Vienna. Notice the white interior. I think the owner must have something to do with the palace as the car was parked on the grounds at the administration building. Went to lunch at the resturant overlooking the parking area, on the chance I could talk to the owner. stayed so long, started to get dirty looks from the waiters

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Saw a number of Alfa's in Vienna, but was suprised to see a large number in Budapest. Didn't get any pic's however. Another thing that surprise me was that just about every taxi I saw was a diesel Mercedes,

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Went to Mid Ohio racetrack today for the Grand Am Cup Series and someone parked a Series 2 Spider next to our Mazda 6. The car was off-white with a red interior and had the Carello covers over the headlights. It was very nice.

We stayed to watch the Mazdaspeed Miata Cup race. What a blast! Those little cars really fly and they play "bumper car" going down the back straight. It looked like fun.

·
Registered
257 Posts
wave

dave_fonz_164 said:
just today:

black 164L
red 164S
black 164LS

i see an average of 1 alfa a day during montreal summers, mostly spiders followed by 164's and lastly milano's.

....if you see a bright red gtv...don't forget to wave....

81 - 100 of 2244 Posts