1,227 Posts
Monday:

black Milano 2.5
black 164L
red 86 Spider

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's funny that the Batmobile has Super Swamper TSL's. I guess it's so he can not only stop criminals, but also rescue people who are stuck in the mud.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Spotted a red Guilia or Guilietta Spider going west on Five Mile Road in Northville, Michigan today around noon. I waved and gave a thumbs-up, but the driver probably didn't notice since I was in my non-Alfa.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
elite38868 said:
Upload pictures here from spotting Alfas on route, parked on the street, or whatever.

When I was driving the 164s, the other day, i spotted this beauty and pulled out my camera phone as i passed it...
That black Milano is **** near exactly like mine. I'll post some pictures of Alfas around here. There's one Milano (well, two if you count mine), a few 164's (I'd say 6-8), a GTV6, a Duetto (that's been at the local Ferrari dealer for a looong time now), a REALLY nice GTV and a bunch of Spiders. Those are just cars I see driving around.. I'm sure there are more that just sit there, and more that I don't see. They're pretty uncommon here though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
In the last few days I've seen a fluorescent yellow/green 70's Spider, a beat up 80's Spider, a 164 that was in need of much TLC, and a very nice 164LS.

·
Registered
77 Posts
In downtown Vancouver last weekend I saw a somewhat beat-up silver 80's S3 Spider. I saw to my surprise that the badge on the bumper read "Spider 1.6". I didn't even know these were imported here.

·
Registered
776 Posts
White Alfetta sitting in a field off Hwy 72 between Greenwood and Abbeville, South Carolina.

Thought about stopping to have a look, but the weather was really closing in. I don't like tornadoes.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Not all that exciting since I don't have a camara phone for pictures, but I was walking around the streets of San Francisco and saw 6, count 'em, 6 Alfa spiders in the course of 2 hours. I saw 3 in two blocks at one point. Mostly S2/S3's. Its nice to live here.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Yenow... My dad and I were out in the S3 Red Spider veloce yesterday and drove from Pacifica through San Fran to Crissy Fields to watch the sail boat racing. We also saw a cream spider that has a huge punch in the nose and rust all around!

Maybe you saw us!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Spider 3.0

Just spotted a black/dark blue Spider 3.0 - with a German tag - in Miami, FL like the one pictured here under ... mmm I wonder how she hit the US since I believe it was never imported...

Ciao
Gabriele

·
Registered
80 Posts
gp64usa said:
Just spotted a black/dark blue Spider 3.0 - with a German tag - in Miami, FL like the one pictured here under ... mmm I wonder how she hit the US since I believe it was never imported...

Ciao
Gabriele

Not too hard or expensive to pack a car in a container and bring it over.
I'm bringing my US GTV6 to England with me when I move.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
only problem with bringing a car like that over here...is the same one we suffer, noone knows how to work on them (except this will be fully true)
Solution: day trips to mexico

·
Registered
219 Posts
When I made a trip to Mexico at the end of last year I saw an Alfa Romeo dealership in Monterrey. I just checked the Alfa Romeo website which has a link to Mexico but it is not working. I know it did becuase I was thinking about buying a car and driving it back to the US.

41 - 60 of 2244 Posts