Alfa Romeo Forums banner

2181 - 2200 of 2244 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Spotted quite a few Alfas in Greece this summer.. didn’t get photos of all of them.. but here are a couple..

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
A week ago in Gulfport , MS, I spotted a red Spider (S2?) in oncoming traffic , at the "Cruising the Coast" event....maybe someone from this BB?...couldnt get time to stop or catch up in the traffic...looked like my "twin" though in the short spotting...

·
Registered
971 Posts
Where's that 2600? Looks like mine would, if it were in nice shape...

·
Registered
258 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Saw a rare one on Friday-- ALFA SZ Zagato

Last Friday driving home in the rain I spotted a red V6 Zagato SZ on Route 123 in New Canaan CT. Around 4:45 in the afternoon. It was dark and I was driving along at about 50 MPH in my daily. He was turning onto the road as I drove by. I pulled over but did not get a chance to snap a picture.
Great to actually see on on the street. Surprised to see one in the rain and even more surprised as our roads in CT have already seen salt!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
I recently spent few days in Lisbon Portugal and on the arrival day and on the way to lodging, a black 4C went the opposite way. No pic.

On the next day we visited monument to the discovery and saw a red 4C parked on Avenida de Brasilia in front of a restaurant.

That was exciting ;)

2181 - 2200 of 2244 Posts