Alfa Romeo Forums banner

201 - 220 of 2244 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Spotted a 146 1.6 here it is and took a photo that's in Cairo, Egypt on the way to the airport road in Heliopolis area.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I was coming back from Target and in West Berkeley we drove past one very nice red Berlina 1750, 2 Giulietta Sprints, a black 101 spider and a black 164. It was a good day.

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
magista said:
I was coming back from Target and in West Berkeley we drove past one very nice red Berlina 1750, 2 Giulietta Sprints, a black 101 spider and a black 164. It was a good day.
That's indeed a LOT of rarer Alfas to see in one day on the road, without being in a club tour. Were you in your TI?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
He was trying to get closer to the other alfa :p
maybe then the other guy would notice his alfa ...
'oh man what a crappy par--hey sweet an alfa!'

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Saw this 72 - 74ish GTV in Oakland, Ca Today when we were going out for Dim Sum. Very nice GTV. Sorry about poor quality pic.

BTW, this looks like someone's GTV on this bb.

·
Registered
114 Posts
70's gtv

The pic quality is cool man! What kind of camera did you use? It looks like a 70's picture like a still shot from a blackploitation film until you notice the Ford Focus behind it...

·
Registered
79 Posts
A 156 in Mexico City

Surprisingly, I saw only 5 Alfas during my four day stay. Two were at a new car studio/dealership in Polanco. One was at a used car lot. The styling of the 147 looks dated compared to the Renault Megane 3 & 5 door, and to the new BMW 1 Series. The 156 still looks great.

Does anyone know of a good AR mechanic in Mexico City? I might drive my car down there.

Gary

·
Registered
99 Posts
My brother-in-law sent me this one. He spotted this flared-out-dechromed spider at the St. Francis Yacht club in SF last sunday. Are those 17"s?

Yes, another cameraphone pic.

Steve

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Miah said:
The pic quality is cool man! What kind of camera did you use? It looks like a 70's picture like a still shot from a blackploitation film until you notice the Ford Focus behind it...
The trash and leaves in the gutter create the panache, it looks like New Your in the seventies, and the people walking in the background, legs and torsos with heads cut off add to a sense of angst. If you like that photo rent: Odds Against Tomorrow (1959) Bellefonte crime drama, great BW with New York streets and a very cool Austin Healey 100-4. sometimes shown on AMC

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
On the way to Venice on the weekend I saw a Giulia Super drive past about 30km from Venice. On the way home I followed an Alfetta for a while about 20km out. Old Alfas are very rare here and apart from these I have seen two Spiders (a Duetto and a late 80s one) since January. Even 75s are scarce. 33s are fairly common though.

201 - 220 of 2244 Posts