Alfa Romeo Forums banner

181 - 200 of 2244 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I saw a white GTV on Turk St. (Downtown San Francisco) yesterday while coming home from work. Sorry no photos, looked nice though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
AlfaBB Calling Cards

AlfaRacer75 said:
I'm a manager for a large printing company, I can get a VERY reasonable deal with my personal discount if we wanted to make some AlfaBB cards.

Nice professional looking 3 color (red, green & black maybe) cards with raised ink printed on one or both sides would end up costing like $0.03 per card, so forum members could get 50 cards for under $2.00 to give away, plus a small cost for mailing.
Or you could try these:

AlfaBB Calling Cards

·
Registered
29 Posts
elite38868 said:
Yenow, those look great! would I be able to print them to give to people?

I would recommend that you show Simon as well...
Advice taken, feel free to print as many as you want.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
61 Posts
On Saturday I saw a red Berlina northbound on the 101 near Redwood City, and today I saw a red Spider for sale in Sunnyvale, and a Green 164 for sale in Mountain View.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
modestmouse said:
I saw this nice little Alfa at an SVRA race at Road Atlanta this weekend. The car was in great shape from what I could see.

the montreal looks a bit off without the headlight covers, i was trying to place what was different.
awesome find though!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Yesterday I saw my first Alfa 159 in the flesh at Orvieto, Umbria, Italy. It is silver of course!

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
oz3litre said:
Yesterday I saw my first Alfa 159 in the flesh at Orvieto, Umbria, Italy. It is silver of course!
Fiat-made or not, that is beautiful. The only time I'll buy a new car is when they come to the the US.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
elite38868 said:
Fiat-made or not, that is beautiful. The only time I'll buy a new car is when they come to the the US.

some very decent sources have told me they are, now i cant confirm that for sure, but they are preparing a return with a 2model lineup to begin.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
dave_fonz_164 said:
some very decent sources have told me they are, now i cant confirm that for sure, but they are preparing a return with a 2model lineup to begin.
hopefully they let everyone else know their plans sometime soon so we don't go off and get another new car a few months before their announcement.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
johnei said:
hopefully they let everyone else know their plans sometime soon so we don't go off and get another new car a few months before their announcement.

i know wat you mean, its wierd that its so secretive. My source is a friend whos wife works at a Ferrari dealer, apparently, they are prepping the showroom for some alfa stuff, i asked him over and over if he was serious and he seemed to be.he mentioned a 2model line up to begin, prolly brera and spider and prices in line with other euros.

i hope its not bs....

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I doubt it is bs - I think they will show up eventually the question is just when. Also I think they want to be quiet about it otherwise people (like us) will have unrealistic expectations. Some of the other threads here have also recently mentioned a 2 car lineup to start.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
being sold alongside maseratis is great, i just hope we dpnt end up paying ferrari/maserati labour rates......i hope they bring more models to demonstrate their seriousness, we cant have another 164 situation or milano/spider..........

181 - 200 of 2244 Posts