Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2255 Posts

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upload pictures here from spotting Alfas on route, parked on the street, or whatever.

When I was driving the 164s, the other day, i spotted this beauty and pulled out my camera phone as i passed it...

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
If I had to take a picture of every Alfa I see each day, I wouldn't have time to drive :D

Must be somewhere between 50 and 100 Alfas I see each day while commuting.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Go ahead Hans, rub it in. :)

·
Administrator
12,928 Posts
elite38868 said:
When I was driving the 164s, the other day, i spotted this beauty and pulled out my camera phone as i passed it...
Hope you tooted ... ;)

Pete

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hehe, i see many many alfa's every day, mostly 147's or 156's though, but saw a beautiful 155 the other day, there is a nice little GT Junior in my suburb, and i often see GTV's. :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'm in Vancouver and if I waited on the side of the road looking for an Alfa to drive by, I would be old and grey first.

Hey, wait a minute, I am old and grey!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
just today:

black 164L
red 164S
black 164LS

i see an average of 1 alfa a day during montreal summers, mostly spiders followed by 164's and lastly milano's.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PSk said:
Hope you tooted ... ;)

Pete
:eek: not until i get my air horns!

Yenow, the ones for like $20 on ebay that are plastic, sound pretty good!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Hans said:
If I had to take a picture of every Alfa I see each day, I wouldn't have time to drive :D

Must be somewhere between 50 and 100 Alfas I see each day while commuting.

Lucky bastard, you're all up on me, i havent seen a single alfa while commuting....EVER (well...from what i know, i might have seen one and just not known)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
dave_fonz_164 said:
just today:

black 164L
red 164S
black 164LS

i see an average of 1 alfa a day during montreal summers, mostly spiders followed by 164's and lastly milano's.
yeah, but a montreal summer is about 2 weeks long. ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I hate seeing beautiful cars in that kind of condition... :(

I saw a black 145, a nice silver 145, a 156 2.0l t-spark, a 147 GTA, a white gtv, and a 156 GTA this morning on the way to work, and i wasn't even looking especially.

·
Registered
55 Posts
GTV in CT

On my way to work this morning I saw a beautiful red GTV on Route 58. It was just before the Merritt Parkway while I was heading downtown. It was in great shape. Kudos to the driver! I'll keep my camera ready in case I see this beauty again.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Last night I was in the car with my sister and she spotted a mid 80's Spider. It was pretty ratty but still an Alfa. I still can't believe she noticed it before I did and it was in the same lane right infront of us.

1 - 20 of 2255 Posts