Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tube frame Alfa Sports Racer
Red, Recaro seats, TUBE FRAME, Alfa V6 with six single barrel Dellorto's, Porsche 914 transmission, Toyota Supra suspension, Koni's, coil overs, fiberglass body, comes with all the molds, 16" wheels, lexan windshield

below is a link to pictures. click "next" at the top left to go to the next picture. Pictures

Price is $20K for everything (car and body molds)

If interested, contact me: [email protected] or send me a PM

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Oh Ya!!!

I love that car I remember seeing a lot of photos back then.
whats the story, I thought it sold? Why dont you by it?
I wish I lived closer ( I have been known to do things from Pasion) If I saw it I may not be able to leave it , and or I could leave it.
Is it streetable as far, as has it been registered in Calif. that maybe the biggie for us here.
Wow I know meny are gonna be mad at me But what if it had AC, Ya! what a alfa powered special. By it now a drive to the May7- 9th track events with AC. Ya sign me up.
PS More photos please

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PSB said:
I wish I lived closer ( I have been known to do things from Pasion) If I saw it I may not be able to leave it , and or I could leave it.
Is it streetable as far, as has it been registered in Calif. that maybe the biggie for us here.
Wow I know meny are gonna be mad at me But what if it had AC, Ya! what a alfa powered special. By it now a drive to the May7- 9th track events with AC. Ya sign me up.
PS More photos please
Peter,
The car never sold. It hasn't been advertised anywhere except for the BB. I need another car like I need another hole in my head. The car is registered and has a clean California title. You need this car for cruising around the bay area!

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PSB said:
PS More photos please
The car never sold. It's only been advertised here on the BB. I don't need another car, I ran out of room a while ago.

It is currently registered and has a clean California title.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I am another one

who needs another car Like a hole in the head, and a Alfa 6 cyl at that.
But I am glutting for punishment, How and where was that post with all the info and photos. thanks Anthony
Iam glad you enjoyed your self in Greece and had nice weather. I wonnder if the Alfa Dealer in Athins is still there. In the 70s thay still had no air tools, No kidding. Thay also stole my Alfa after a service.
Peter

·
Registered
233 Posts
for sale?

Joe is finally gonna sell her off? Is it streetable? What is it registered as? I might be interested since the wife told me "NO MORE CARS!" I was looking at a very original Mondial Cabrio with only 22k on the clock. She liked that one but said I have to wait until the garage is finished(was a two car now its a 3 car). :)

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tito,
He has too many cars and doesnt use this one much. The car is totally streetable and registered as a 1973 Spider. Hit me up at the shop if you're interested. Buy it and bring it on the Alfa BB canyon run and car show on June 19.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts