Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Folks

Can anyone advise me where I could either purchase a reconditioned compressor and condenser for my Cayman based Alfa Spider or somewhere that will recondition the units that I currently have?

Currently working on a full restoration, with everything out and empty engine bay. Seems like a good time to take some preventative measures on some of the more difficult to reach components. Thank you Richard Jemison for rebuilt street spec engine and transmission .... A nice touch!

Any assistance on ac parts though, would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
You might want to have the moderators move this to the Spider section. I'm assuming the cayman Island model is the same as the U.S. Model as far as compressors go but here is a decent place to start: RockAuto Parts Catalog[year_1994]=true&ck[mkt_US]=true&ck[mkt_EU]=true&ck[mkt_CA]=true&ck[mkt_MX]=false&ck[viewcurrency]=USD&ck[ID]=a68775c6d3172603817f4b1d712b9b33&ck[idlist]=a68775c6d3172603817f4b1d712b9b33&ck[PHP_SESSION_ID]=p1gmbote87iutko1gn8u79jij0

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the reply. The Alfa is a US spec Veloce but based in Cayman. Only two on the island so gets a few looks .... I'll get the moderator to move my thread. Many thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts