Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce 1984
20 Posts
southern Brazil? Summertime there now, right? Minus 20 celsius up here in Canada... miss driving my Alfa. Would surely like to drive it in Brazil.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
southern Brazil? Summertime there now, right? Minus 20 celsius up here in Canada... miss driving my Alfa. Would surely like to drive it in Brazil.
yep, Rio Grande do Sul. Weather is great.

I spent a sabbatical year in Quebec City a few years ago and, oh boy, the winter is severe ! I remember getting up in one morning and it was so darn cold even the slush in the street was frozen...I think it hit -38oC that day (with the wind)

·
Premium Member
Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce 1984
20 Posts
yep, Rio Grande do Sul. Weather is great.

I spent a sabbatical year in Quebec City a few years ago and, oh boy, the winter is severe ! I remember getting up in one morning and it was so darn cold even the slush in the street was frozen...I think it hit -38oC that day (with the wind)
yes, I'm from Quebec city, very cold there because of the winds from the St-Lawrence river bassin. I live in montreal now but was travelling in Brazil (Rio, Ilhéus, Salvador) for 2 months back in 1984. Faz tempo... I'd love to visit the south. You live in Porto Alegre? Your English is very good. Are you american or brazilian? How's life in your region now? I mean the economy, the social atmosphere?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, I'm from Quebec city, very cold there because of the winds from the St-Lawrence river bassin. I live in montreal now but was travelling in Brazil (Rio, Ilhéus, Salvador) for 2 months back in 1984. Faz tempo... I'd love to visit the south. You live in Porto Alegre? Your English is very good. Are you american or brazilian? How's life in your region now? I mean the economy, the social atmosphere?
Thanks. I’m Brazilian, but I’ve lived abroad in a few occasions (4 years in California, one year in Quebec and a few months in Grenoble, France).

Ilhéus is really pretty !
The south is nice. Great people, very proud of their tradition. It is nice to move to such different atmosphere and still be in your country. The economy is slowly recovering...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts