Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Purchased from Centerline. New, still sealed in bag. This dash top glues in place over a cracked dash. Details from the centerline line site below:
"Dashcap Spider 1971-82
Part # DD282
If your dash is cracked or split and you don't want to go through the time and expense of installing a new dash, our Dashcaps are an excellent solution. Vacuum formed to the original contours of the dash, they completely cover the horizontal surfaces of your original cracked dash without any disassembly. Simple, economical, and effective -our Dashcaps look surprisingly good.

Installation is easy with provided adhesive. Large cracks may need to be sanded flat to allow the Dashcap to fit properly. Test fitment before final installation will allow you to make any minor adjustments to Dashcap and ensure a nice fit.

Dashcap for 1971-82 Spider in Black."

They sell for $72.50 plus shipping, offering it for $50 OBO plus shipping from 07405 NJ

More stuff to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photo is from underside. Fits standard USA cars, LHD. Item is light, so shipping will be more on size.

·
Registered
100 Posts
excellent service

I JUST RECEIVED MY DASH CAP FROM RED83SPIDER.
VIANO, SHIPPED THE PART THE SAME DAY HE RECEIVED PAYMENT FROM PAYPAL. I RECEIVED IT WITHIN 2 DAYS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AS PROMISED.... LIKE NEW .... IT WAS NEW! STILL SEALED IN BAG.
IF RED83SPIDER HAD ANY MORE PARTS I NEED, HE WILL BE THE FIEST PERSON I CALL. YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME.

Rick78
Thanks Viano

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Rick. A bunch of parts from the '77 to come in the next couple of weeks. I'll post you pictures once I take them out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts