Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling an Alfa Romeo UNIVERSAL SPECIAL FACTORY TOOLS in CASE. With over 14 alfa romeo tools that will work on the Spider, GTV, Milano and 164 models. I am asking $1850.00 for the whole package. PM if you are interested.

List of Tools

1- A.20195
2- A.30524
3- A.2.0192
4- C.6.0148
5- A.3.0178
6- AR1821123000
7- A.3.0324
8- A.3.0113
9- A.2.0362 x3
10- A.2.0360
11- A3.0617
12- A1820049
13- A.20117
14- 1821214

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,532 Posts
A20195 head stand base is missing the swivel locking pin.
and
A30113 cigarette seal install is missing the pin driver.

The kit is mostly complete there are a few tools missing.

I'm not beating up on your listing just letting folks know whats there and whats not

·
Premium Member
4,532 Posts
No.

Just letting people know that the pieces missing from A20195 and A30113 will keep tools from being used.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tool

Great News , thanks to JIM G's intrusion both parts have been found in the box foam. Thanks JIM.

Jim are you interested in the tools?

·
Premium Member
4,532 Posts
Great News , thanks to JIM G's intrusion both parts have been found in the box foam. Thanks JIM.

Jim are you interested in the tools?
Your welcome. I glad you found them. Those are 2 of the best tools to have in rebuilding an engine.

No I'm not interested. I have all of them from my days working at alfa dealers. I remember when Alfa sent the dealers the 3 plastic tool cases.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
As someone who has done business with Jim, as well as seen his advice used by countless Alfa owners, I have a lot of respect for him.

I appreciate, even though he has no interest in the tools himself, speaking up for those who would not know better that without some small parts, some tools could not be used.

I also love the fact that by him speaking up, said missing tools were found, and now a complete set can be offered.

This is a win-win.
Robert

·
Registered
73 Posts
As someone who has done business with Jim, as well as seen his advice used by countless Alfa owners, I have a lot of respect for him.

I appreciate, even though he has no interest in the tools himself, speaking up for those who would not know better that without some small parts, some tools could not be used.

I also love the fact that by him speaking up, said missing tools were found, and now a complete set can be offered.

This is a win-win.
Robert
Jim is indeed "The Man".

·
Premium Member
4,532 Posts
Thanks guys.

I debated for a while whether to post anything or not. I very much dislike it when some people post things that are not helpful in anyway and the post becomes basically a mud slinging contest. As a lot of times the person selling something takes the post as a criticism. I'm glad alfa311 took it as a positive and was able to find the couple of missing pieces.

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
This forum is a cake walk compared to trying to sell a car on eBay. I never knew I could have my chain jerked in so many ways.

Greg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts