Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

This is the Alfa Romeo special tool A.3.0113 for installing the round or cigarette seals in the block that seal the rear main cap. The tool is used. The finish is worn off the base in spots. Mainly around the 2 outer bolt holes. The pin was missing. Most of these that I see for sale are missing the pin. So I had one copied from an original pin that I have. The new pin was made from tool steel which will handle the abuse of repeated use. There is some grinding on the side of the base down low. I believe this was done by the maker for clearance on later engines. I have seen the same grinding on other ones and the ground area is finished the same way as the rest of the base. There is a close up picture of it. It in no way affects the use of the tool. These seals are a pain to get all the way in and fully seated in the block. This tool makes it really easy to get them all the way in so the rear main cap will not leak oil.

As you can see from the tool catalog pages pictured this tool fits almost all the engines from the 60's on.

Asking $140.00 plus actual shipping cost. I will ship world wide.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
more pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'll take this one also...

Just sent PM