Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio
223 Posts
I know of two spots - The shop in Baltimore Di Fatta Brothers and a shop down in Manassas. Both are very knowledgeable and do good work. Di Fatta is closing soon so if you want the work done i'f go quick.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I live in Annapolis, and was very happy with DiFatta for service and parts on my '93 spider. With Paul's departure last year, I don't think they're doing service any longer. I took my spider over to Tim Rooney in Manassas last month for a "spring service". Tim did a great job, found a few minor things that needed to be addressed, and delivered the car back on schedule and running terrific.

I'll watch for your Quad on the road when we drive over to the Eastern shore!

Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Since I am on Tilghman Island, just below St. Michaels, that's a hike. Hope I can find a closer place but want any work done correctly and will go there if it's the best place. Since you are in Annapolis, it probably is the closest even at that distance.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yes--about 80 minutes from Annapolis, and that was mid-day with minimal beltway traffic. I'd love to find someone closer as well, but between discussions with the Alfa Club and DCFiats, I've not found anyone closer. Radcliffe Motorcar Co. in Reisterstown north of Baltimore works on vintage Alfas/Ferraris/Maseratis. I've heard good things about them, but understand they do more restorations than regular maintenance.

Steve

·
Registered
7,263 Posts
I live in Annapolis, and was very happy with DiFatta for service and parts on my '93 spider. With Paul's departure last year, I don't think they're doing service any longer. I took my spider over to Tim Rooney in Manassas last month for a "spring service". Tim did a great job, found a few minor things that needed to be addressed, and delivered the car back on schedule and running terrific.

I'll watch for your Quad on the road when we drive over to the Eastern shore!

Steve

Was Paul the main mechanic?

Where did he go?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts