Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone:
Taking a jaunt this Friday from NorCal to SoCal, and JUST in case, I would love recommendations for an Alfa shop in the LA area. Grateful for any recommendations and thanks!
Cheers
Andy Smith
(88 Spider Veloce) traveling this week!
(88 Milano Verde) staying at home

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts
Hi Everyone:
Taking a jaunt this Friday from NorCal to SoCal, and JUST in case, I would love recommendations for an Alfa shop in the LA area. Grateful for any recommendations and thanks!
Cheers
Andy Smith
(88 Spider Veloce) traveling this week!
(88 Milano Verde) staying at home
Omega Motorsports, Uwe Backer, in Culver City. Great Mechanic

Jason

·
Registered
520 Posts
forget Ube at Omega. he's a jerk and not friendly and only likes to work on what he is into.

the jewel of LA is inarguably Benny. he owns a shop called "John's Alfa Romance" on Pico at Hauser (near Fairfax)

he works alone. is friendly. answers every question. insists that you bring your own parts if possible (too busy to have cars sit waiting for parts.) and is the sweetest guy ever. he always gives you the cheapest solution to your problem. knows all the cross-compatible parts, and he will point you to special deals around the city like salvaged cars in Sun Valley or tops for sale. if i thought he would accept, i would dump my beautiful blonde california girlfriend and marry Benny on the spot and love him and hold him ever so gently...

tell him Guido sent ya.

·
Registered
520 Posts
his number is 323-933-2707.

he will save you more money than u can imagine. just do what he says and DONT PISS HIM OFF....if he left LA or quit servicing Alfas (he was a dealership mechanic and owned his own dealership for a time) i would probably just give up on life.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts