Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to the alfa scene But love these cars Recently found A 1966 alfa giulia TI and was wondering what there true value is. Have had many mixed Opinions any where from 300$ to 15000$ any info would be great

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm new to the alfa scene But love these cars Recently found A 1966 alfa giulia TI and was wondering what there true value is. Have had many mixed Opinions any where from 300$ to 15000$ any info would be great
Jere,
Welcome. TI's are great cars. That said, you are not giving us enough information to get you in the correct value ballpark, although you do have the range fairly correct. $300 might buy a rusty parts car and $15,000 might be good for a driver in good condition. If you can provide some pictures and a condition description, I'm sure you will get some opinions. You might consider posting in the Sedan section if you want to reach the real TI lovers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont have any pics at present, but i can tell you the condition of the car has been sitting for a few years owner says it ran when we parked it it's all original no missing trim pieces ect no major body damage interior is somewhat rough sun damage but all in tact.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts