Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when the time does come for AR's to be coming our shore lines again, does anybody know which models we will be getting?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
LBC said:
So when the time does come for AR's to be coming our shore lines again, does anybody know which models we will be getting?
I don't know exactly when they're coming to our shore again, the only thing I know is that it's going to be a completely model based on a new platform.

I'm not quite sure, but from the description that I was told, it sounds like a new GTV. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
The actual(!) plan is that alfa comes 2005 with the new models of Spider/GTV (only stick) and the 156. Ask your local GM dealer for more information :D

But maybe Fiat change a lot utill 2005... And there are discussions if Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and Alfa Romeo come together in a single unit. VW want to invest also such a unit... There are so many rumors in the european press...

Regards
André

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Good to get some info from the euro's. Thanks, Andre. Anything you hear post it up!

The GM dealerships would be the last place to ask about Alfa's. If you go into our Audi dealerships, they don't even know when their own cars are comming to shore. There all baseheads! Our dealerships are nothing like the ones in europe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts