Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that as a thread had already opened elsewhere regarding AR autobus ,that a seperate thread should be opened for Ar trolleybus. To kick of I am attaching an article " Ar Swansong " from Trolleybus Magazine ,this article appeared in there issue NO.258 Nov-Dec 2004 .
I will try and upload more photos etc in next little while.
Charley

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
AR Mille Istambul and Athens

Thanks Dave ,
Here are a few photos of the AR mille as supplied to Istambul and also an AR 140 from Athens . I will try and sort out a few from South America I should have some from Montevideo Rosario , Santos and Rio . Iwill try to put them up asap.
Charley

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ar trolleybus Sth America

Here are a few three view drawings of Ar trolleybus from Santos and Ar/Fiat trolleybus from Rio. I hope to post more from Montevideo and Rosario soon.
Charley

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
re AR trolleybus

I should of course have mentioned your very excellent trollybus article. I just thought to show some photos that could not find a place in your great article,especially from South America. There follows some photos of the Rosario Alfa Romeo-Fiat-CGE trolleybus.
Charley

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AR trolleybus AR -CGE Montevideo

To continue with the South American theme there follows photos of the ALFA ROMEO -CGE trolleybus supplied in the initial contract to Montevideo.
Charley

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ar Trolleybus Montevideo

To finish off the Montevideo Trolleybus photos here are some of the later AR-Ansaldo-San Giorgio- OMFP trolleybus and the articulated varient.
Charley

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Trolebus Montevideo

Hi Esteban,
I have just stumbled upon your Youtube video of the Montevideo trolebus. So with your permission I put a link to your excellent video below...

Many Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.