Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Stefano,
You might be interested in the attached site with some interesting photos of a FIAT/ALFA-ROMEO/CGE trolebus undergoing restoration.

Trolebuses Rosarinos
Hello Charley and Stefano;

Here in Montevideo we have Two trolleybuses, an Alfa Romeo and an Ansaldo San Giorgio, under restoration. You can see some historical pics in my site "Trolebuses de Montevideo" http://trolebusesmontevideo.tripod.com/portada.html . If you want pics of the restorations, please contact me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Esteban,
Brilliant site ,thank you for sharing.Perhaps you could post some photos of the restorations to the site.
Charley
Here are it!

This is the Alfa Romeo-FIAT-CGE Montevideo (unofficial name of this model) former AMDET 2188:

Now the Ansaldo San Giorgio, originally AMDET 2298, passed in 1975 to COOPTROL (Trolleybus Cooperative) In service until 1992, when the system was closed:

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Esteban,
I have just stumbled upon your Youtube video of the Montevideo trolebus. So with your permission I put a link to your excellent video below...

Many Thanks
Yes, you may, and in fact, you're helping us. This 77 minutes DVD was made to catch founds to support the trolleybuses restoration. So, if somebody is interested, only must contact me.

1 - 4 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.