Alfa Romeo Forums banner

221 - 229 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hi

Not much help but I think these fotos have been floating around the 'net and fb for some time now....not sure chassis numbers attached and a bit late here in Tokyo to search....

Richard

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
ArGTAreg
You are just follow the line of recognition of the different model of tipo 33. Bu posting pictures of different models, with different features .And claiming it’s the same Tipo chassis.
By doing that, you have placed you self, as a knowledge expert of tipo 33. In the same batch of persons, witch argument is based, just posting pictures of different Tipo 33, claiming it’s the same chassis.
Result is, that you are caring proof. Of you lack of knowledge on Tipo 33 Stradale

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I do remember 'Borzacchini jr'.I was a funny time, with a lot on unknown information
But i didn’t know, that ARGTAreg was the same person.
Are Shure about that.
But I wonder who he represent, as in between, he write WE in his argument.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The 1st set comes from a photo shoot a few years back. The second set is much more recent, september 2014. It's the second set that made me realise that the car in the 1st set cannot be #102...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Richard. Looks like a few stradales are in Japan (#111, #01, etc). Maybe one day you could go to the Abarth Gallery (if it's still open) and take some pics of #01 for us ;-) Cheers!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Very interesting topic.

I would like to know where the VIN number is located on the 33 chassis ? Same place for all the stradale, or different places with different cars ?

221 - 229 of 229 Posts