Alfa Romeo Forums banner
101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
NBCSN will broadcast the race some time in the future - it's a good one, and the Alfa gets a fair amount of coverage. The win moved Alfa from 7th to 3rd in the season championship. If I can find out when it will be broadcast, I'll post it...and I suspect Maldi will also.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
If only Alfa would support these guys. Even though the model is not sold here, they benefit from good performances like this and from the good words the commentators say about the Alfa. If the Giulietta Veloce was sold here, I'd trade my '17 Giulia for one in a minute.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
The race was incredible. After Tim Lewis, Jr. took the lead, he was pressed hard. The closest car, a Hyundai, took a wild charge at Lewis, who let him fly by and off the course...it was brilliant! The resulting scramble among the Hyundais and Hondas allowed Lewis to run away to a 3+ second win. The KMW team is very professional. I'll be detailing my time with them this past weekend in an article for Alfa Owner. I can't emphasize more how professional they are. Their drivers are excellent, and the strategy during these 2 and 4 hour races is among the best. They got burned by a couple odd failures - an O-ring then a steering wheel connection, or they'd be right up there for the series championship. As it is, they moved from 7th to 3rd. I can't wait for 2022!

·
Registered
75 Posts
The race was incredible. After Tim Lewis, Jr. took the lead, he was pressed hard. The closest car, a Hyundai, took a wild charge at Lewis, who let him fly by and off the course...it was brilliant! The resulting scramble among the Hyundais and Hondas allowed Lewis to run away to a 3+ second win. The KMW team is very professional. I'll be detailing my time with them this past weekend in an article for Alfa Owner. I can't emphasize more how professional they are. Their drivers are excellent, and the strategy during these 2 and 4 hour races is among the best. They got burned by a couple odd failures - an O-ring then a steering wheel connection, or they'd be right up there for the series championship. As it is, they moved from 7th to 3rd. I can't wait for 2022!

Based on the NBC Sports schedule looks like Tuesday Nov 23 at 1;00pm

Tuesday, November 23

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Watching the replay on NBCSN right now. And I love when I know there is a great ending coming up!

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Wow what a move by Tim at the end of the race! That was so fun to watch. Now my wish next year is that NBCSN gives as much screen time to TCR as they do to GS during their broadcasts. Regardless, congrats again to the whole TMR team.

101 - 120 of 124 Posts