Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Looking for any non rusted spider that is near or at least a state away from my location. It does not need to be running but would obviously be preferred. More or less looking for a project car. (Located in Jefferson City, MO if not listed in profile)

Thanks for your interest and if you have one that you'd like to sell PM me.

Thanks,
J

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
There’s a 71 close to you in St. Louis ; he’s posted on cars for sale

·
Registered
34 Posts
Check Craigslist. Their is a 1977 spider in Jefferson City. It does need rust repair and none running for $2000.00

·
Registered
2,797 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
He might have been talking about this one.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
He might have been talking about this one.
Here's the BAT auction listing for the matte blue one with lots of pictures including the underside: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-alfa-romeo-spider-10/

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
That seller in the bb ad said they could put an ordinary engine in it to get the price down into the original posters price range.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
I would think you would negotiate that with the seller. Hope it goes well for you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for all the help finding the listing, hope I can close on it and get the car.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
I’m sure it will be fun. If it ends up still having a 1750 in it, as opposed to a 2L, they are a great revy engine.
If you look in this thread, in the photo fusi845, you will see the 1971 cars. The serial number should fall in that range, so should the engine. If the seller ends up with the original engine, or an engine that falls in that range, keep track of where it is. Sometime in the future, having a correct engine for that car may add value.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi,

Looking for any non rusted spider that is near or at least a state away from my location. It does not need to be running but would obviously be preferred. More or less looking for a project car. (Located in Jefferson City, MO if not listed in profile)

Thanks for your interest and if you have one that you'd like to sell PM me.

Thanks,
J
Check out new arrival at suvivor-cars.com
Very nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts