Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling this 1987 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio, hardtop convertible, manual transmission, 2-door for a friend of mine who has two kids in college and one in private school while paying for a wedding. This car has been taken very good care of, and has low miles at 62,282 miles. It also has an Alpine CD player in it! If you have any questions you can ask me, Larry, at 262-951-6023, if you would like to speak to the owner email me and I will forward you to him. If you want any pictures please let me know, and I will email them to you. The exterior is nearly perfect, with a little wear from age, and the interior is the same. BEAUTIFUL car, come take a look at it!

Here is the NADA Guides estimate of it's worth. We are asking $19,000, but are willing to talk quite a bit, so don't be afraid to make an offer! Thanks for looking!
Email me at [email protected] or call 262-951-6023 and ask for Larry. Please leave a message. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! Thanks for the tip-I appreciate it. I am just trying to sell this for a friend and he asked for the full NADA value. He is definitely willing to talk. You interested?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Hey! Thanks for the tip-I appreciate it. I am just trying to sell this for a friend and he asked for the full NADA value. He is definitely willing to talk. You interested?
My wife would kill me if I came home with another one. Just trying to help out. :cool:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hi Larry,

I think you would have more luck (especially from users of this site) if you could post some detailed pictures of the car. The more the better! Undercarriage shots and close-ups of any problem areas are worth bonus points.

Good luck with your sale!

Evan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts