Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I might find an original 1966/7 Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 (Duetto) owners manual? I've been offered two of them from Italy, but I could buy a set of carburetors for the price asked. The dollar is quite weak against the euro, so that translates to an insane price. I know one will be relatively expensive, but it will have to be a price that makes some sort of sense. I bought a reprint, but it looks like my 13 year old niece made it for me in school. Literally, the cover is construction paper. For the price paid, I was highly disappointed.

I have a very nice original 1968 Alfa Romeo Spider 1300 Junior manual in English, which I'd trade or partial trade for a Duetto manual in either English or Italian. Any ideas?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, but I want an original hard copy. In Italian would be my strong preference, but in English would work OK too. No one is interested in a Spider 1300 Junior instruction booklet? Kind of surprising...

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Tigrrrrrrrrrr
Have you tried Alex at Books4Cars.com? He's also on the bb (infrequently, I think), but besides his normal good supply of manuals, he has a great network to obtain material from other sources.
Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah. I did and he doesn't have any, at least now. He gets them in from time to time, though. I will just have to have some patience. Thanks.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I think I have one down stairs. I have my used one and new one from Dealer Stock when Alfa closed the dorrs. I have several of other cars (70's) if anyone interested.

al

1 - 9 of 9 Posts