Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a nice original steering wheel from a Alfa Romeo Spider 1300 Junior round tail. It is in very nice original condition with no cracks. This is a rare one. Asking $250 OBO, plus actual shipping cost. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Hi !
Is this the 2 spoke one ?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup! This is the one from the Spider 1300 Junior. Rare wheel. It was installed in my 1966 Duetto. I wondered if it was a factory one-off because the 1600 Duetto normally has 3 spokes. Maybe so...dunno. It might have been installed during the restoration in the UK. Anyway, the answe to your question is yes! Thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm really surprised here. I would never believe that there is no 1300 Junior Duetto out there that has had an "upgraded" wheel on their car at some point in its life. These rare steering wheels are not growing on trees these days. If I had a Junior with an incorrect steering wheel, I'd snap this one up. No stories. All we need is a serious offer.

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP
16,232 Posts
I wondered if it was a factory one-off because the 1600 Duetto normally has 3 spokes.
The GT & Spider Juniors were factory fitted with two spoke steering wheels (til about 73/74 when they went to three spoke).
BTW, the steering wheel is upside down in the pic. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts