Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Selling tool A.2.0142 which is used to lock the Spica pulley in place.

Does have some minor surface rust. Looks to have never been used.

$65.00 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Premium Member
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. Its still for sale.

·
Premium Member
7,080 Posts
One of my most-used tools, indispensable, though you could make something to duplicate pretty readily.
Andrew
Curious, under what circumstances do you need to hold the pulley? r/r the spica nose seal? any others where this comes in super handy? I dont have one and now Im wondering why not!!!

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
...Curious, under what circumstances do you need to hold the pulley? r/r the spica nose seal? any others where this comes in super handy? I dont have one and now Im wondering why not!!!
Removing the pulley facilitates removal of the Spica pump by allowing easier access to some of the mounting bolts. Plus.....if you dare to completely dismantle your SPICA pump so as to completely unclog the oil galley ways around the plunger cylinders (I did this excercise on 2 pumps)....pulley removal is necessary. Also holding the pulley for torquing down the pulley nut is facilitated. Granted there are other wasys to do this....but the tool makes the task much easier....and yes you're correct oil seal removal as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.