Alfa Romeo Forums banner

ALFA ROMEO RZ Number 239

For Sale 
12K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  AlfistiSA 
#1 · (Edited)
ALFA ROMEO RZ Number 239 of only 278

1992/1993 Model
One of the last to leave the factory. Recently had a complete engine rebuild,new clutch, new steering rack and exhaust.Full service history. All receipts kept including original manufacturers documents. 51,000 miles.

After 10 happy years together other commitments force this very reluctant sale.

for a quick sale offers around £18,000

Only serious inquiries please!!!

Contact Miles : 07966266527

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
How about posting asking price, location of vehicle, and more details and pictures? Nice car, BTW :)
Jes

#8 ·
I've read the reg books, and the SZ is very close to being importable under the "historically significant" rules, which will allow them in unmodified. Unfortunately it JUST fails because of # produced (regs suggest less than 500, wikipedia states production somewhere just north of that). The RZ was produced in far fewer numbers, and so may have a better shot.

Keep in mind all I've ever done is read the regs. Were I to actually try this for real, I'd first come to an understanding with an owner in Europe, and then APPLY for this waiver. Only if it were granted, and in a timely fashion, would I actually make a purchase.

#10 ·
Even if you get it in, which I believe you can do, you'd never get it registered in fricken California. :mad: Bollocks!

#13 ·
I am surprised its not a right hand drive, probably it was an import.
That looks British Pound symbol to me alfa 164s.

Giorgio

#15 ·
Giorgio,

SZs were all left-hand drive. Autodelta did a RHD conversion for a car that went to South Africa - but I think thats the only one.

Regards,

#18 ·
Nizam,

I am thinking about a RZ :), but based on the latest updates on the SZ/RZ Register, I believe this car has been sold and is on its way to Belgium...

Cheers,

#19 ·
Alfa RZ

Hi, is this car still for sale? If yes, I have some questions.
1. How long have you owned the car (10 years?), number of previous owners and supplying dealership?
2. You mention an engine rebuild and steering rack, has this vehicle been in an accident?
3. How would you describe the condition of the car (average, good, excellent etc) Any specific marks/scratches etc?
Thanks in advance for your reply
Dave

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.