Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
'65 Giulia TI (Bluette!) , '86 Spider
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD Impressive, heavy Alfa Romeo Trofeo Giulietta rollerball pen manufactured by the Delta pen company in Italy. Features a Silver metal band with Alfa Romeo in raised letters around it, with a Giulietta grill just below the pocket clip. The clip itself is in the shape of a Giulietta door pull. Another Silver band around the pen is finished like a checkered flag. These came in black, red or yellow, and this is the more reserved and formal black resin. Comes with an extra roller ball refill-black ink.
Limited edition - numbered #0793 in the registration booklet, and also numbered on the pen barrel. Perfect condition - as purchased about 10 years ago. Never used, removed from the box for examination only. The velour covered gift box is also perfect. The cardboard outer box has some light scratches - it was stored in my desk and moved around a bit.
The perfect gift for the vintage Alfa Romeo enthusiast. A very rare item, with less than 1000 made.
UPS shipping. Give me your zip and I'll quote you ground or faster if desired. International Shipping available via USPS. I'll quote according to destination.
$225 on ebay, $200 to BB Paypal or check

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts