Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Auto Delta patches, lubricant stickers, Alfa Romeo script patches, large and small serpent stickers, air cleaner stickers, Magnetti Morelli, Bertone, Stratos, Martini, herbol, AGIP, Squadra Corse, Fulvia + dozens more. I also have a large quantity of FISPA stickers that are frequently requested.
Many Lancia as well. All high quality from Berni Motori of Italy. Very reasonably priced.
You may text or call me @ 203.725.4466-Tim. I will be happy to provides images.

I would like to post pictures, but have not seen a prompt on this site to facilitate uploading of photos.
If anyone would like to offer suggestions, I am keen to hear them.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Patches Stickers

Hi All

I Actual Texted the member, he called me back..... . He was shocked no one called or text all this time,LOL He couldnt post Pics yet and wasn't sure how else to get them to anyone.
He is sending me Pics and Ill post them and also told him to post a few more times so he could talk directly with members....

He has Sticker, Patches but !!! His company deals in Vintage Alfa's and he had a need for some parts. Next week Ill talk with him again and try to get him on the board for those in need..

rob s

Reactions: Max Pershyn

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Here are Pics of what he has. Call the number .

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.