Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Who Is Going To Skatelab?

I am taking little troia to skatelab friday night if it's done. Got the head off and radiator out...doing a complete valve job and re-doing the radiator. Maybe finally lower it too.

my cosuin is also bringing his gtam look alike race car (blue with silver nose) from tustin.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I am planning on making the trek. Hopefully my clutch will hold up well enough with the traffic.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4226 Valley Fair Street, Simi Valley Valley. If it is raining it's off but I think we will be ok. See you guys on Friday.

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
I just wanted to give this event post a bump to the top.

This should be a fun time for all of you Alfa Nuts. So dont miss it!

Thanks Todd (74spider.com) for hosting!!

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
The Alfa Gathering

Ok guys you know the drill. Here are a few teaser pics untill a gallery of them all can be made. The next few pics were sent to me by Todd since I was unable to attend.

I had some cell phone calls already and everyone said they had alot of fun.

Thanks again Todd for hosting the event!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
The turnout

Well it was a great turnout. No rain, cool-warm weather. I expected about 5 to 6 car's showing up, all people I know. But someone counted 12 or 13 car's, which is very good for a Alfa Meet.

Everyones mouth's kept flapping, including mine. I got to meet a few new face's, which is always nice. So I'm sure everyone had a great time. Todd (the host) blocked off his parking lot just for the Alfa's, provided pepsi, beer, and pizza. Can I say this guy is GREAT! Big O applaued for Tood at skatelab.

Here's a few picture's I tried to snap while hobbling around on crutches.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Last night was my first time ever to an Alfa event. I had a great time. Nice rides and a great bunch of people.

Todd, thanks for the event, you are a most excellent host.

Alvin.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I wish my car and I were there. :(

Alvin, your GTV looks sweet.

Todd, what rim is that on your Spider? Really nice! :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi y'all

I don't know whose silver spider that is, but if you look carefully it's a Spider 1750, not a Duetto.

I know, I'm being totally anal ! It sure looks nice though.

Anyhoo, I've hopefully solved the starting problems on my Duetto ( a real 1600 ) so I should be at the AROSC car show on the 27th at the Agua Dulce Winery. Anyone from the AlfaBB going to come ?

Dan
67 Duetto
74 GTV
(one of these days I'll post some pics of the beauties )

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
It was a fun night for all! I enjoyed all the Alfas and meeting new faces. Thanks Todd!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts