Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Anthony, please bring whaterver you have. :D
(EDIT, I mean, EVERYTHING you have Anthony)

I'll be there.

According to the website, we should let them know in advance so we can have GROUP parking.

Should we setup a POLL so we know how many of us is going to show up??

italcarguy said:
I will be there, with what, I don't know :)

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
alfa night

well, we were able to get 15 cars at skatelab one easter weekend. i think we should shoot for spaces reserved for 20 cars. there is plenty of notice before the event, its not on a holiday weekend, and its more central to los angeles than simi valley.

anyone out there know of places that could make some kind of AlfaBB.com banner? It'd be nice to have something to hang to let people know who we are.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
jthraen said:
I live close enough to bring three Alfas, if I can find someone to help drive them.
I'll be there with my one and only Alfa.

"10-4 good buddy, looks like we got ourselves a [Alfa] convoy." Jeff, take me back twice and I'll drive your extra Alfas to Fuddruckers. Or, is there a bus that goes from Mudf**kers to your house? :D I'd dig driving a Berlina actually.

·
Registered
167 Posts
you can count me in
I will bring the #181 race alfa

Hey anthony
what about gianfranco?

This event sounds like fun, EVERYBODY SHOULD COME

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Head Count

Anybody else coming? I wanna call to reserve some spaces.

So far:
Anthony - GT Jr. Race Car
Fabrizio - Giulia Super Race Car
Gianfranco - GTV Race Car
Richard - GTV Race Car
Jeff - Berlina, GTV, GTV6
Kai - GTV
John Paul - GTV
Sniady - GTV
Chan - GTV
Alvin - GTV

Anyone else? Any Spider's? Let us know if you are coming!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I live just a couple of miles from Fuddruckers there is lots of parking but it gets packed, like over a hundred cars sometimes. It would be cool if we could get alot of alfas all parked together. Jthraen is this your idea. It is a good one I have thought of going solo before but to show up with alfas in force would be cool. I'll bring at least two.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alfacup - it was my idea. I have been there many times. A really great group of people. I used to bring my MG Midget. Kinda fun to park next to a 60's Cadillac or something large just for the contrast. Never fails that the largest guy there will ask if he can sit in the Midget. Of course I always say yes, and of course they never fit. Some have even bottomed out the suspension!

It should be fun. The earlier we get there the better the parking will be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all,

I am kind of new to the site (only one other posting).

I would have loved to bring my '69 Spider, but I am having work done to it. But I will definitely be there to see all yours.

Jeff, I would be willing to help you get one of your Alfas to Fuddruckers. I live in Pasadena on Altadena Drive, so we might be very close to each other. Just let me know if you still need help.

Either way, I'll be there and look forward to seeing all the Alfas there in force.

Haz

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Hello Haz!! Didn't know there are so many Alfas in the Pasadena area :D

Jeff - I can help you take some of your Alfas down too

How about this: I park my Alfa (no one will steal it - i bet it will be the worst condition GTV there) at Fudd, you pick me & Haz up and we come back with Alfas. :D

Everyone - what time should we be there? 4pm? 5pm? Did anyone of us reserved the parking? We have 11 Alfas so far. If not, I will go ahead and make the call. :)

HJR said:

Jeff, I would be willing to help you get one of your Alfas to Fuddruckers. I live in Pasadena on Altadena Drive, so we might be very close to each other.
Haz

1 - 20 of 46 Posts