Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day

I would like to know if any one can help me to source a rear window for an Alfa Romeo Montreal. I had an accident with mine installing it. It would be appreciated.

I have contacted Chris Slade and he said that he can not help me with a glass for he does not have at this stage but he will help me to find one. It would be appreciated if any other Alfisti can help me to find one, I live in South Africa.

Regards
Willem

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good Day

I would like to know if any one can help me to source a rear window for an Alfa Romeo Montreal. I had an accident with mine installing it. It would be appreciated.

I have contacted Chris Slade and he said that he can not help me with a glass for he does not have at this stage but he will help me to find one. It would be appreciated if any other Alfisti can help me to find one, I live in South Africa.

Regards
Willem
Have you tired AMS Montreal Service in Germany, I know Mr Fiat.com has one for sale, about a £1000.00 or 18000.00ZAR, AFRA have them, or have you asked Rob Thomson, the engine builder!
Regards

Dave!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hallo Dave

Thanks for the info I have managed to have one made here in South Africa, the used the frame as a template to make a mold to make the window

Regards
Willem

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi I have one made for my montreal in South Africa it is a shatter proof glass not armour plated as the original need take extra care when one fix the bolts that go through the glass it can crack very easy I cracked the first one that I have made the second one was successful. They are not able to do armour plated in South Africa

1 - 6 of 6 Posts